Tuesday 21 June 2016

Procedural Writing


WALT/ Write a procedural text and use screencastify.

 I had to re-craft the video and then i practiced my moves and what i was going to say and  then we started our steps writing step 1,2,3,4,5
then we were ready to make our video so we went outside with a partner and recorded each other.

Reflection i have enjoyed this experience to do this video and have the opportunity to post it on my blog
i would of loved to do it outside but the wind made it difficult but other than that i would use screencastify again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Kobe and I am a student in Room 9 at Waikowhai Primary School. I really like your basketball presentation on passing. It made me think of how I could do the same thing. Have you thought about doing a shooting version. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://kobep. blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment.